Euthymics BioScience, a start-up biotechnology company focused on developing next generation treatments for neuropsychiatric disorders, is now using Adobe Acrobat and GlobalSign Certified Document Services (CDS) signature credentials to digitally sign key documents, according to a recent announcement from GlobalSign, a member of the Adobe Security Partner Community. Euthymics can now eliminate the time and money associated with the traditional paper, pen, routing, and archiving of wet ink signatures, and also better meet critical US Food and Drug Administration requirements, which place a high priority on document authentication and integrity.
Follow us on Twitter
- Compliance Update: Adobe Marketing Cloud Achieves New Certifications
- Applying the SANS Cybersecurity Engineering Graduate Certification to Adobe’s Secure Product Lifecycle (part 2 of 2)
- Join Our Security Team at OWASP AppSec California 2016
- Community Collaboration Enhances Flash
- Better Security Through Automation
Tag CloudAATL acrobat adobe approved trust list Android ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest cds certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature esignature event Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Mac Microsoft PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley PKI protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA SAFECode sandbox security SPLC SWF Update video