Last week, the Swiss government announced (English translation) the launch of the SuisseID, a program intended to provide citizens and business with access to high assurance identity credentials that can be used to access government and business services as well as digitally sign documents with legally binding signatures.
Follow us on Twitter
- The Adobe Security Team at RSA Conference 2017
- Security Automation Part III: The Adobe Security Automation Framework
- Centralized Security Governance Practices To Help Drive Better Compliance
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services cloud security Compliance conference DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP Docker DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing hacking incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC SWF Update women in security