Euthymics BioScience, a start-up biotechnology company focused on developing next generation treatments for neuropsychiatric disorders, is now using Adobe Acrobat and GlobalSign Certified Document Services (CDS) signature credentials to digitally sign key documents, according to a recent announcement from GlobalSign, a member of the Adobe Security Partner Community. Euthymics can now eliminate the time and money associated with the traditional paper, pen, routing, and archiving of wet ink signatures, and also better meet critical US Food and Drug Administration requirements, which place a high priority on document authentication and integrity.
Follow us on Twitter
- The Adobe Security Team at RSA Conference 2017
- Security Automation Part III: The Adobe Security Automation Framework
- Centralized Security Governance Practices To Help Drive Better Compliance
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services cloud security Compliance conference DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP Docker DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing hacking incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC SWF Update women in security