John Landwehr, Director of Security Solutions here at Adobe, recently sat down for Focus Washington, an online television series that deals with a variety of topics at the convergence of policy and technology. Here, Landwehr describes certified documents, and notes their benefits not only to authenticity and integrity, but also to accessibility and indexing.
Follow us on Twitter
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
- Security Automation Part II: Defining Requirements
- Security Automation for PCI Certification of the Adobe Shared Cloud
- IT Asset Management: A Key in a Consistent Security Program
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC standards SWF Update women in security