McAfee and Adobe today announced their global strategic partnership across enterprise and consumer businesses. For enterprises, the companies are developing an integrated solution to expand data protection across the enterprise using data loss prevention and rights management technologies. For consumers, McAfee’s free diagnostic tool, McAfee Security Scan, is available as an optional download to customers when installing Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash Player.
Follow us on Twitter
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
- Security Automation Part II: Defining Requirements
- Security Automation for PCI Certification of the Adobe Shared Cloud
- IT Asset Management: A Key in a Consistent Security Program
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC standards SWF Update women in security