Last week, the Swiss government announced (English translation) the launch of the SuisseID, a program intended to provide citizens and business with access to high assurance identity credentials that can be used to access government and business services as well as digitally sign documents with legally binding signatures.
Follow us on Twitter
- Compliance Update: Adobe Marketing Cloud Achieves New Certifications
- Applying the SANS Cybersecurity Engineering Graduate Certification to Adobe’s Secure Product Lifecycle (part 2 of 2)
- Join Our Security Team at OWASP AppSec California 2016
- Community Collaboration Enhances Flash
- Better Security Through Automation
Tag CloudAATL acrobat adobe approved trust list Android ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest cds certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature esignature event Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Mac Microsoft PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley PKI protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA SAFECode sandbox security SPLC SWF Update video