Today, Vasco Data Security announced an integration between its VACMAN and DIGIPASS authentication products and Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES2, enabling users to leverage Vasco security tokens to access protected, encrypted documents.
Follow us on Twitter
- Compliance Update: Adobe Marketing Cloud Achieves New Certifications
- Applying the SANS Cybersecurity Engineering Graduate Certification to Adobe’s Secure Product Lifecycle (part 2 of 2)
- Join Our Security Team at OWASP AppSec California 2016
- Community Collaboration Enhances Flash
- Better Security Through Automation
Tag CloudAATL acrobat adobe approved trust list Android ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest cds certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature esignature event Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Mac Microsoft PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley PKI protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA SAFECode sandbox security SPLC SWF Update video