Kyle Randolph here. I will be attending Black Hat Europe this week as part of ASSET’s security community outreach effects. If you are interested in discussing Adobe security, please shoot me an email (krand at adobe dot com) and we can meet up. Looking forward to discussing application security with other folks in the security community this week!
Follow us on Twitter
- Compliance Update: Adobe Marketing Cloud Achieves New Certifications
- Applying the SANS Cybersecurity Engineering Graduate Certification to Adobe’s Secure Product Lifecycle (part 2 of 2)
- Join Our Security Team at OWASP AppSec California 2016
- Community Collaboration Enhances Flash
- Better Security Through Automation
Tag CloudAATL acrobat adobe approved trust list Android ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest cds certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature esignature event Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Mac Microsoft PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley PKI protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA SAFECode sandbox security SPLC SWF Update video