Kyle Randolph here. I will be attending Black Hat Europe this week as part of ASSET’s security community outreach effects. If you are interested in discussing Adobe security, please shoot me an email (krand at adobe dot com) and we can meet up. Looking forward to discussing application security with other folks in the security community this week!
Follow us on Twitter
- Centralized Security Governance Practices To Help Drive Better Compliance
- SOC 2-Type 2 (Security & Availability) and ISO 27001:2013 Compliance Across All Adobe Enterprise Clouds
- Boldly Leading the Possibilities in Cybersecurity, Risk, and Privacy
- Security Automation Part II: Defining Requirements
- Security Automation for PCI Certification of the Adobe Shared Cloud
Tag Cloudacrobat adobe approved trust list ASSET ASSET Software Security Certification Program AWS black hat Brad Arkin CanSecWest CCF certified document services Compliance conference Data Loss Prevention DefCon digital certificate digital signature digital signatures DLP DRM electronic signature Flash Player Fuzzing incident response LiveCycle Microsoft OWASP PAdES PCI pdf Peleus Uhley protected mode Reader Rights Management RSA RSA Conference SAFECode sandbox sandboxing security Security automation SPLC standards SWF Update women in security