While I’ve been nose-down the last few days, quite a bit of new content was released on Macromedia.com you might be interested in checking out. First up, the Developer Center just updated with a slew of new articles worth reading, including:
- Jeremy Allaire on ColdFusion’s 10th birthday
- Future-proofing Flash Detection Scripts
- Top 10 things you didn’t know about Dreamweaver
- Retrieving Shipping Quotes in Real-Time
- Partial Page Caching in ColdFusion
- Creating an MXP Texture Extension for Fireworks
Also, make sure to check out the Captivate product site on Macromedia.com- which just won the Training 2005 Conference and Expo Software Simulation shootout. If you’re not familiar with Captivate at all, make sure to look over the ‘Captivate in Action’ section and it’s demostration/simulation examples. Powerful stuff.