The annual Adobe MAX conference will be in our neighborhood this year – the Moscone Center/Marriott Hotel in San Francisco – from November 16-19th, and registration just opened today so you can reserve your seat ASAP. There’s been a lot of work put in already towards making MAX 08 the event to remember in 2008, with a few late-breaking changes to note for this year’s conference:
- A new ‘Envision’ track for movers and shakers evaluating the Adobe Platform roadmap
- 30% more hands-on lab sessions, including the new MEGA-LAB (holding 300!)
- 4 parallel ‘unconferences’ (2 for designers, 2 for developers)
- 250 sessions to choose from
- And of course, sneak peeks and surprises galore, as you’d expect.
I’ll have plenty to show at MAX myself this year (Dreamweaver being a large part of that), and although the final session and track schedules haven’t been announced yet, what I’ve seen of the content so far is absolutely mind-blowing. Hope to see you there!