Adobe Captivate support options
I keep receiving support requests via email as well as my blog and realized that many users might not have seen all our resources we have online.
I personally simply don't have the bandwidth to answer all the requests nor the technical knowledge required for many of the issues mentioned. Here is a list of all the options available where you'll find answers quickly:
- The first place to look for an answer is the online help system (simply press F1 inside the application) or click on Help. A PDF version of the Getting Started Guide and the entire online Help system are also available on our website.
- Then I would recommend searching through the Technotes in our knowledge base
- If you don't find what you need, you might want to browse the developer center articles or post to our online peer-to-peer forum. The forum is an excellent place to get answers - our Adobe Community Experts monitor these forums and provide their assistance. They are extremely knowledgable about our products and they usually know more about Adobe Captivate than I do!
- If you can't find the answers in any of these free resources, you can contact Technical Support (A Bronze support phone call is only $39). We offer several different plans to meet your needs. I have worked with some of the support reps and they are great.
- You may also want to look for user groups in your area. We have had several new Adobe Captivate and eLearning user groups start in the last couple of months.
- For free templates or downloadable assets to use in or with your Adobe Captivate projects, we had started the Adobe Captivate Exchange. You can also share your own cool projects with your peers or turn it into a business and sell assets online.
Hope these links help and please spread the word about all the resources available.
Have fun with Adobe Captivate!
PS: These options are also available for other Adobe products.