Call for proposals for ASTD International 2009 - Deadline 7/15
ASTD is looking for speakers for the next international conference in Washington D.C. in May 31-June 3, 2009. It's a great way of showing what you have accomplished with Adobe Captivate. Here is more info if you are interested in submitting:
The deadline for submission for 2009 conference proposals is July 15, 2008.
We are also announcing a new resource to help you navigate the proposal submission process--a video located on the main Request for Proposals (RFP) page at the above link.
1. Submissions are accepted online only between 6/13--7/15/08.
2. There are three steps:
- Speaker selection/entry;
- proposal details entry (title, description, etc.);
- and speaker reference selection/entry.
3. You must create your proposal in advance using Word or other word processing software and then enter each section in the appropriate field in the template. Be sure you have all required information assembled per the Checklist.
4. Be sure that your proposal matches the requested topics and shows clear application of the content to the participants' jobs.
5. Written instructions are provided for each step as well as a document of instructions with screen shots which you may print.
6. Once you submit, you will see a screen confirmation of successful submission. Please print this screen for your records; it is the only confirmation you will receive.
7. You may modify a submitted proposal until the deadline of July 15, 2008.
8. Be sure to update your profile online if your email address or other information changes so that we can notify you.
Please note that all speakers will receive an email notification by 10/31/08 if the proposal has been selected or declined.