It is with great pleasure that we announce the availability of the latest and greatest edition of Adobe Story through Creative Cloud! What’s more—if you are a Creative Cloud subscriber, you already have access to Story Plus and all the rich features that come with it.
We’re very excited about this release and have been looking forward to it for a long time. Exciting new versions of all our other creative application are also being released today.
Access Story Plus through Creative Cloud
Accessing Story Plus through Creative Cloud is easy:
- Go to http://creative.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID.
- Click Download Center in the topbar.
- Click the Get Started link for Story Plus. Story Plus launches and displays your current projects if any.
Learn more about Adobe Story
If you’re interested in learning more about Adobe Story, look no further than this Help landing page. If you have questions that are not addressed in the documentation, feel free to post them to the forum.
We’ve just pushed live another exciting update to Adobe Story. This release takes collaborative script authoring to the next level. Coauthors and reviewers can now insert sticky notes into a script. They can also drag a sticky note to any location within the script. Cool, isn’t it?
We’ve also added numerous other features to simplify and streamline your workflows:
- The Sync Schedule dialog now lists changes only for the properties that you’ve chosen to view.
- You can edit tags that you created.
- You can export the resource conflict results between two schedules as HTML (.htm). You can then open the exported results in word processing tools, such as Microsoft Word.
- User interactions for several dialog boxes have been simplified:
- Manage Scene Numbers
- Manage Dialog Numbers
- Manage Camera Shot Numbers
- Manage Scene Durations
- You can export project data (lists, scene properties, and schedules) as XML.
- While working with schedules, you can choose a font size—small, medium, or large.
- Layout improvements while printing schedules.
- You can choose whether you want to display Revision Start Date or Last Modified Date in the header and footer for production revisions.
- You can see a list of users with whom a project is shared. Invitees who haven’t yet accepted a share request are listed as well.
- When you click the word count in the status bar, you can view the dialog word count in the current script.
- Several critical bugs have been fixed in this release.