I ran across this article from TNW, on facebook (of all places).
Now, I don’t want to over-plug the Creative Cloud, but the perspective from this article is really spot on.
Read the Article Here
The price really is amazing for all you get. The only real question is, are you familiar enough with all the products to take proper advantage of such a great deal?
- Refactoring / Code completion is top notch and customizable
- live code actually works now – no more save-put-refresh-firebug tango!
- linked files available and editable in one click (not new, but still awesome)
- helpers for building apps ala PhoneGap
- the “Code View” with a couple of tweaks is the best of both worlds: clean & simple IDE, all the bells and whistles are quickly accessible.
And that’s just Dreamweaver. The new Photoshop and Illustrator are amazing, with about 5 other products all getting honorable mention ribbons.
And then– Add the cloud services: Storage, Collaboration, Test Servers, etc.
And if you’re a student or past customer, $360 for a full year? Ridiculously good deal. That’s less than you spend on coffee.
If you’re one of those people that uses multiple products in your everyday workflow, Creative Cloud makes today a very happy day indeed.