Sign up now for Blake Irving’s (from Yahoo!) session!
- Wed 3/21 at 2:00pm — S202 The evolution of digital publishing
Also, we just added a second instance of the following sessions:
- Wednesday 3/21 @ 11:30am — S111 Digital governance: Defining a strategic roadmap for data-driven success
- Wed 3/21 @ 2:00pm — S301 Social, mobile, and location analytics converge to provide new insights (Vail Resorts)
Check your Summit Scheduler for these popular sessions, which are being repeated to ensure more people can attend. You can sign up now!
In the Analytics track:
- Wed 11:30am – S109 Predictive marketing: No PhD in statistics required!
- Wed 2pm – S104 Trials and tribulations—tough verdicts in cross-channel attribution
- Wed 3:30pm – S103 Introducing Adobe Discover 3: Bye-bye page pathing, hello sequential analysis
- Thurs 11am – S102: Adobe SiteCatalyst 15: Advanced approaches to achieving data-driven euphoria
- Thur 1:30pm – S110 Analytics action heroes: Learn digital kung-fu from analytics masters
- Thur 2:45pm – S101 Adobe SiteCatalyst: The Essentials
Biz Stone is the latest industry stalwart to join the keynote presenters at Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2012. Read more on the blog.
Arianna Huffington, described by Fortune Magazine as one of the few people who “get” the Internet, will discuss online and social media trends, looking into the future where she sees traditional media and new media become one. If you haven’t registered for Summit yet, now is the time!