You used a preloader in your Aggregator project and saved it on your disk (or published it). Now, you want to use a different preloader or remove it completely from the project, and are not able to figure out how?
- Open Adobe Captivate
- On the Welcome Screen, click Aggregator Project (in the Create New section). You can also click File > New Project > Aggregator Project. Aggregator appears on your screen.
- Click the Open icon on the top menu.
- Browse to the location where you have saved the .aggr file and click Open. You can now see the modules of the project listed on the Aggregator screen.
- To choose a new preloader, click the browse button in the Select Preloader section.
- To remove the preloader, click the Clear button.
Click the video below to see a demo of the process.