Posts Tagged tags
Tweet If you want to: Remove options to edit template components, from an author’s FrameMaker installation. Personalize the existing FrameMaker menus by rearranging commands on menus or moving out a sub-menu command that you use frequently. Shorten FrameMaker menus by removing distracting (for you) options. … then read on. Let’s add menus first and then [...]
Applying a character tag to comments and editorial notes makes them stand out from the rest of the content even when condition indicators are hidden.
- How to build a connector between your CMS and FrameMaker 11? New CMS API documentation now available!
- New: FDK 11 documentation now available
- FrameMaker 11: INI reference documentation now available – maker.ini and ditafm-output.ini
- Search tips for Adobe Community Help Client (CHC)
- Creating unique content
- Tony L. Requena on RoboHelp – Captivate integration in TCS
- Rozanne Granade on Using TCS3 to implement authoring guidelines for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Vikrant on Interactive 3D models in PDF documents
- Jan on Interactive 3D models in PDF documents
- Sarah on Setting up a Table of Contents in FrameMaker