Technical Communication Suite 3 has arrived!Tuesday, January 11 2011 @ 4:04 PM, By Mahesh Kumar Gupta
It gives me great pleasure to introduce another new version of your favorite Technical Communication Suite.
TCS3 has gone live today. This complete technical communication solution brings in many new features and enables/strengthens many workflows.
Some of them include:
- Robust single sourcing and publishing to multiple devices including ePub from both FrameMaker and RoboHelp environments (TCS special versions).
- Seamless review and collaboration.
- Improved cross-product integration.
- Complete suite supports scripting, thus strengthening automation workflows.
- Improved search capability in the outputs.
- Ability to directly link DITA files.
- Rich multi-media support
- And More…
You can download the Reviewer’s Guide from the link
I am enclosing the cover page here.
I am sure you’ll explore and avail the benefits provided by this great product. Please keep sharing your feedback with me at firstname.lastname@example.org