The STC Technical Communication Summit 2011 is quickly approaching. The Adobe team is going to be present (including me), and will celebrate 25th anniversary of FrameMaker and 20th anniversary of RoboHelp at the STC Summit.
The event takes place May 15-18 in Sacramento, CA. These conferences give us a great opportunity to meet and greet each other. Please stop by the Adobe booth to get your questions answered or just to say hi. If you would like to set up a meeting while we are in Sacramento, please do write to me.
Here are some of the sessions/opportunities you don’t want to miss:
- What’s New In Tech Comm Suite 3 and FrameMaker 10
- Easy and Low Cost Transition to DITA Authoring Using Adobe FrameMaker 10
- Interactive and Web 2.0 Delivery Mechanisms for Your Content
- Extending Adobe FrameMaker Beyond What’s In the Box
- Delivering Content with Adobe TCS 3
- Case Study: Adobe FrameMaker 10 Reviewer’s Guide
Tom Aldous; 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM on Monday, May 16
Kapil Verma; 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on Monday, May 16
Ankur Jain; 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on Monday, May 16
Rajat Bansal; 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM on Monday, May 16
Matt Sullivan; 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM on Tuesday, May 17
Bernard Aschwanden; 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on Wednesday, May 18
See you soon!
Product Manager – Technical Communication Suite | RoboHelp
Follow me on Twitter: @ankurjain8