Adobe Tech Comm Enterprise Summit 2011 – Boston (11th Oct) and San Jose (13th Oct)Wednesday, September 28 2011 @ 1:43 PM, By Ankur Jain
Adobe invites you to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Adobe FrameMaker and the 20th anniversary of Adobe RoboHelp at the inaugural Adobe Tech Comm Enterprise Summit 2011!
If you are a Tech Pubs Manager, a Documentation Manager or a Content Strategist in a large enterprise, these two full-day Adobe thought leadership executive events are tailor-made for you.
For event details and registration, please visit the link below.
- Boston, 11th October 2011: http://www.adobeeventsonline.com/TechCommSummit/2011/MA/agenda.php?source=103
- San Jose, 13th October 2011: http://www.adobeeventsonline.com/TechCommSummit/2011/CA/agenda.php?source=203
Mark your calendar for an eventful day with Team Adobe! Meet the Adobe Product Management team. Share your feedback and experience. Influence the future… product roadmap. Catch experts like Scott Abel and Maxwell Hoffman as they dispel myths about technical writing and simplify content strategy. Find out how customers leverage Adobe’s technical communication solutions to author, enrich, review, publish, disseminate, and re-purpose technical content – while complying with industry standards, ensuring fastest go-to-market, and driving productivity. Rub shoulders with the “who’s who” of the technical communication industry. Get featured in video interviews. Participate in fun-filled on-the-spot contests and win exciting prizes. Enjoy the exclusive Adobe hospitality…while you learn, network, and grow!
Who will benefit from attending: Decision-makers, strategists and managers in the technical authoring and publishing departments in enterprises
- Documentation Manager
- Manager, Technical Documentation
- Manager, Technical Writing
- Director/VP/Head of Documentation
- Director/VP/Head of Publishing
- Senior Content Strategist/Content Strategist
- Manager, Learning and Development
- Director/VP/Head/Manager of Training
- Director/VP/Head/Manager of Learning
P.S.: Registration is free. Prior registration is mandatory for attending. Seating being limited, Adobe will confirm the registration status via email and/or phone on an individual basis a few days before the actual event.
Look forward to seeing many of you at the event.
Product Manager – Technical Communication Suite | RoboHelp
Follow me on Twitter: @ankurjain8