FrameMaker, RoboHelp, and TCS documentationWednesday, January 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM, By Gyanesh Talwar
What are some of the available help and support pages?
The Help and Support pages are one-stop shop for hand-picked resources on Adobe products. Bookmark them for easy access.
- FrameMaker Help and Support
- RoboHelp Help and Support
- Technical Communication Suite Help and Support
How do I access the latest Help?
Is there a way to save a PDF of any product Help?
From any of the pages of online Help, you can click the View Help PDF link in the top-right corner to download the PDF version of the entire product help (You cannot download just one topic in the help.).
Are there any video resources available?
Plenty of video resources are available on Adobe TV and other sites, such as YouTube. You can search for specific topics on Adobe TV and bookmark videos for quick access. Following are direct links to Technical Communication Suite, FrameMaker, and RoboHelp videos:
What are some popular resources?
FrameMaker Adobe Resources
- DITA Specialization
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- FrameMaker Server
- Adobe FrameMaker Discussion Forum
- FrameMaker 10 Reviewer’s Guide
- Framers - An email list for FrameMaker discussions
- FrameMaker 9 Tutorials
- FrameMaker 10 Training on Lynda.com
- Technical Communication Suite 3 Reviewer’s Guide
- TCS User Roles
- Enterprise User case scenarios: Scenario 1, Scenario 2, Scenario 3
- Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5 Datasheet
Sure! Your contributions are welcome. All you need is an Adobe ID and the Community Publishing System app. See the link for more information: