Since the 7.X versions, Adobe FrameMaker has added many features that have been remarkable strides towards easier authoring and better content delivery.
Why users should upgrade:
- Author with ease in a fully integrated environment with a new, intuitive UI to easily create unstructured and structured (XML/DITA/S1000D) content.
- Work more efficiently by leveraging customizable workspaces, standards-compliant predefined templates, and a host of usability enhancements
- Create engaging, high-impact documentation with rich multimedia, 3-D images and graphics
- Collaborate smarter and faster with PDF–based roundtrip peer reviews
- Take your content to wider audiences by publishing to multiple formats and screens from a single source document using Adobe FrameMaker Server 10*
Why enterprises should upgrade:
- Fastest, most cost-effective way to migrate to structured authoring with an automated utility to convert unstructured content into structured XML, lower training costs, flatter learning curves, out-of-the-box CMS connectors, and optimal publishing and translation overheads
- Improve content creation productivity by powerful single-sourcing capability and automation through advanced scripting
- Speed up time to market and reduce localization costs via native connectivity with SharePoint, Documentum & other best-of-breed CMSes
- Review and collaborative smarter and faster by using the easy and free Adobe® Acrobat Reader and the new book capabilities
- Automatically publish to multiple channels and screens from a single source document using Adobe FrameMaker Server 10*
How to Buy:
- TLP customers worldwide can call +1-877-687-1520 (toll free for North America only) on any weekday (6.00AM to 5.00PM PST), or contact their nearest reseller
- CLP customers worldwide can contact their nearest reseller
- For any queries, please contact email@example.com
- Submit a Request for Information
Other useful assets:
- This FrameMaker 7.X and 10 comparison blog series started by Maxwell Hoffman
- The FrameMaker 10 ROI Calculator tool
- The FrameMaker 10 Reviewer’s Guide
- The FrameMaker 10 Upgrade Guide Datasheet
Terms & Conditions:
- Adobe FrameMaker 7.X customers can receive a savings of 30% on the FULL version of FrameMaker 10 software purchased through Adobe Customer Service, or a participating reseller worldwide.
- Offer is available to TLP and CLP customers worldwide. Orders must be placed between April 2, 2012, 12 a.m. and June 15, 2012, 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. Offer void where prohibited.
- Current pricing is subject to change or withdrawal without notice. This offer is not valid for OEM bundles or Education customers. Local sales taxes and shipping charges may apply.
Give your authoring and publishing experience a big makeover with FrameMaker 10!
TechComm @ Adobe