All right, this is serious. It’s been more than 24 hours and we can’t trace our technical writer, Tina Brittle. She claims she’s left 10 clues on her desktop that will help us locate her and only a “TechComm Guru” can crack all 10. Can you help us find her?
Adobe is pleased to announce free iPads to 3 lucky TechComm Gurus who help us locate Tina. I’ve attached Tina’s email to me below in case it is helpful in your quest.
I hope some of you will come forward and solve this TechComm Conundrum.
Product Marketing Manager, Adobe.
Click below to read Tina’s email
Conundrum Instructions & Rules
- To enter into the contest click here: The TechComm Conundrum
- “Like” our page if you already haven’t
- Fill up the form, throw the “Swtich” on and start solving the puzzles
- Tina has hidden all clues within the app – keep a lookout
- There are buttons to seek help with a puzzle / share the game with others
- Do not share or leak any clues / answers – let everyone enjoy the excitement!
- All entries must meet the content entry guidelines here and here
- Contest Entry Opens: August 17, 2012 @ 10 am PST
- Contest Entry Ends: September 14, 2012 @ 10 am PST
- If you have any questions, please leave a comment to this blog or write on our Facebook Wall or email us at techcomm <AT> adobe <DOT> com