Top 10 viewed webinars of 2012Thursday, January 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM, By Parth Mukherjee
Okay this is the last in the “top 10 of 2012” series, I promise.
The top 10 viewed (live+on-demand views) webinars of 2012 (in no particular order):
- The FrameMaker 11 launch presentation by Kapil Verma: What’s new in Adobe FrameMaker 11
- Future of TechComm series: Designing technical documentation for tablets by Ellis Pratt of Cherryleaf
- The RoboHelp 10 launch presentation by Ankur Jain: What’s new in Adobe RoboHelp 10
- Become an eBOOK Publisher for eReaders, Desktop, Mobile and Tablet Devices by John Daigle and Kevin Siegel
- Top 10 key trends shaping the Technical Communication industry of tomorrow by Christian Gravelle, Senior Technical Analyst at the Branham Group
- Are You Tempted to Use a Template to Expedite Policies & Procedure Development? by Raymond Urgo
- What is the future of indexing for technical documentation? by Cheryl Landes
- Key Trends in Software User Assistance: An Expert’s Perspective by Joe Welinske. Part 2 here.
- 13 Common Mistakes about Communicating Policies & Procedures Content…and How to Avoid Them by Raymod Urgo
- Part 2 of the above here
Team TechComm @ Adobe