10 Most Downloaded Whitepapers of 2012Thursday, January 24 2013 @ 11:05 AM, By Parth Mukherjee
2012 was a busy year, wasn’t it? Busy years often keep us from spending time on learning and self-development. Adobe continues to work with some of the best-know thought leaders in the technical communication space to offer content that matters to the industry and is about trends as well as our products.
In case you already haven’t made most of the whitepapers we published with industry experts here’s a list of our 10 most downloaded whitepapers of 2012 (in no specific order):
- Joe Welinske’s 2 part whitepaper series on Key Trends in Software User Assistance
- 25 Years of Adobe FrameMaker. In it’s 26th year we launch FrameMaker 11 – here’s a list of independent reviews by experts.
- Adobe FrameMaker 9 will Reduce Costs and Ease Migration to XML/DITA. Yes it will! But why are you still reading about FrameMaker 9?! Read here and here what you can to DITA by using FrameMaker 11!
- Technical Communication as a Profit Center by Aberdeen Group
- Top 10 Trends Shaping Tomorrow’s Technical Communication Industry – an independent research
- Multiscreen Help Authoring
- Interactions with User Defined Variables
- Key Trends in Technical Illustration
- Adobe FrameMaker and DITA: publishing costs
- FrameMaker and InDesign – Ideal Use Cases for Each Product
Please note that the whitepapers are available on product pages so there are repeated links in the list above. Google, please don’t penalize us – our intentions are honest.
Team TechComm @ Adobe.