We’ve been busy as a hive of bees here at Adobe Tech Comm, making sure that you lazy days of summer aren’t wasted without plenty of thought-provoking and thought leader webinars and videos. We’ve generated a lot of short “TV” style videos as well as highly useful, recorded webinars.
June was busting out all over
For an attractive summary of resources added in June (with hyperlinks), go to the following microsite to view the many new resources created for your viewing pleasure:
Bookmark our Product-opedia
- Technical Communication Suite 4
- FrameMaker 11
- RoboHelp 10
We update our Product-opedia on almost a weekly basis. If you haven’t seen this blog recently, scroll down and you will notice many more video episodes from AdobeTV listed under RoboHelp and FrameMaker.
You should click HERE and bookmark this site.
You will want to consult this resource on a regular basis.
Upcoming events in July and August
The following is a convenient summary of key, upcoming webinars. Please note: if you are reading this blog after any of the dates listed below, you will find a recording of the webinar at: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J
- July 18, August 1, August 15, August 22, Matt Sullivan on Exploring Tech Comm Suite Integration: 5-part Series
- July 30, Maxwell Hoffmann on FRAMEMAKER 101: Product overview for new users, Session 3
- July 24, Maxwell Hoffmann on ROBOHELP 101: Product overview for new users, Session 3
- July 17, Sept 19, Oct 17, Nov 20 and Dec 12, Ray Gallon on Crossing Boundaries: 5-part Content Strategy Series
- July 16, Maxwell Hoffmann on Sess 9) FrameMaker for Word Users: DITA for beginners: workspaces, built-in DITA 1.2 structures and 3 edit views
- July 25, Barb Binder on Designing Templates in FrameMaker 11
- August 7, Maxwell Hoffmann on I didn’t know that RoboHelp 10 could do that!
- August 8, Raymond Urgo & Lightext on P&P Sess 1) Policies & Procedures Communication versus Technical Communication – What’s the Relation?
- August 14, It’s All About Structure! Why Structured Content Is Increasingly Becoming A Necessity, Not An Option, presented by Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler
- August 20, Maxwell Hoffmann on Sess 10) FrameMaker for Word Users: Hybrid Publishing: mixing DITA/XML and unstructured content in FM Books
- August 29, Maxwell Hoffmann on I didn’t know that FrameMaker could do that!
Check our AdobeTV shows for episode updates
We’ve created quite a large number of additional videos on both FrameMaker and RoboHelp. Just for fun, try viewing some of these videos on your smart phone or tablet in horizontal mode: you will be surprised at how readable the screen display is!
Check the following AdobeTV shows for new episodes, which usually appear near the top of the list:
- Tech Comm Suite Highlights (many RoboHelp videos)
- FrameMaker for Word: Do you Write Right? (FrameMaker)
- In Conversation with Adobe – Thought Leadership Interview Series @ STC SUMMIT 2013
Stay tuned for more updates throughout the summer. We look forward to keeping you busy with some of our sessions, whether the featured speaker is a special guest, or “yours truly.”