In the fifth session of “Just 4 You” select demonstrations, Adobe Product Evangelist, Maxwell Hoffmann, covers powerful RoboHelp features for a specific audience: users of older releases of RoboHelp, or professionals using other tools who haven’t seen RoboHelp recently.
RoboHelp has evolved and made great strides in terms of power and more accessible usability in recent releases. Join us for this select, pre-recorded demonstration; we think you will like what you see.
You may view the recording by clicking on the title below:
Please use the expandable “Table of Contents” on the left-hand side of the screen. As shown in the screen capture below, if you place your cursor over a chapter or bookmark, a tooltip will indicate how many minutes and seconds into the recording that feature is covered. You may click on any of the bookmarks to jump straight to that subtopic!
The presentation covers the following key highlights:
- 00:01:00 PRODUCT OVERVIEW, SUMMARY OF NEW STRENGTHS
- 00:04:00 SOURCE FILES PUBLISH TO MANY SCREENS
- 00:05:00 RESPONSIVE HTML5 LAYOUT OUTPUT
- 00:05:45 MULTISCREEN HTML5
- 00:08:20 GALLERY OF THEMES
- 00:09:00 MODIFY AND PREVIEW HTML5 LAYOUT
- 00:11:00 DYNAMIC PREVIEW VIA BROWSER: TABLES AND GRAPHICS SHRINK FOR PHONE
- 00:12:00 PREVIEW AND PUBLISH TO HTML SINGLE SCREEN LAYOUT
- 00:14:00 COLLABORATIVE AUTHORING AND REVIEW
- 00:17:00 IMPROVED RESOURCE MANAGER
- 00:18:00 LINKING DROPBOX TO RESOURCE MANAGER
- 00:19:00 SHARING TOPICS VIA DRAG N’ DROP TO DROPBOX
- 00:22:00 COLLABORATIVE REVIEW VIA PDF
- 00:24:00 USING THE REVIEW WORKSPACE
- 00:25:00 RICH GRAPHICS VIDEO, ETC.
- 00:26:00 DEMO IMPORTING SWF VIDEO, PREVIEW, THEN CUT/PASTE INTO DHTML DROP DOWN
- 00:29:00 IMPROVED PAGE LAYOUT WITH EXPANDED HEADER/FOOTER MASTER PAGES
- 00:31:00 WORKING WITH MASTER PAGES
- 00:32:00 DRAG N’ DROP UDF INTO MASTER PAGE FOOTER
- 00:33:00 REVIEW OVER USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS
- 00:33:00 RESOURCES