AcrobatUsers.com “Review and Commenting” eSeminar
I will be skipping lunch on Wednesday February 18, 2009 at 1pm ET/10am PT/6pm GMT and joining the Acrobat User Community online to give a one-hour eSeminar on Review and Commenting with Acrobat 9. The direct link to register is here.
As listed on the website, I will be covering the following topics:
- Preparing a document for review, including enabling the commenting tools in Adobe Reader
- Sending documents for Email-based Reviews
- Sending documents for Shared Reviews
- Participating in document reviews, including tips for using the comment and markup tools
- Tracking and managing reviews using the Review Tracker
- Ending the review cycle using Acrobat – or starting all over again!
So whether the closest you have come to document reviews with Acrobat or Reader is printing a PDF file and writing all over it with a red pen, or if you have set up a browser-based review in the past and want to know what the deal is with these Shared Reviews, then please do join us. I will do my best to have something for everyone in that short hour we will have together online. I will also have some of my Acrobat guru friends from AcrobatUsers.com joining me to answer your questions live during that hour.