Premiere Pro を始め、様々な Adobe クリエイティブツールからの動画出力の要となるツール Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014年リリースのアップデートを提供開始しました。バージョンは 2014.0.1 になります。
- Improved DCP color calibration: Improved color calibration from QuVIS for BT709 workflows. This will result in improvements in source color matching, color saturation, and increased detail in darker areas.
- Moved user preferences and presets to new location: Preference and preset files are now located in your user profile’s Documents folder, instead of a folder hidden by the operating system. All preferences and presets from Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014 (8.0) will be automatically moved to the new location. Premiere Pro CC 2014 and Prelude CC 2014 will continue to see and make available your encoding presets.
- 4K support in H.264: A new 5.2 Level choice for H.264 provides full support for 4K frame sizes and frame rates.
- New YouTube encoding presets: The encoding presets for YouTube have been completely rebuilt and simplified. The changes include:
- A new preset for 4K resolution (3840 x 2160).
- All 360p presets have been removed.
- The Frame Rate and TV Standard settings on all YouTube presets now use Match Source, so only a single preset is required for each frame size.
- The Target and Max bitrate of the new presets are higher to better align to YouTube’s recommended settings for High Quality uploads.
- 1-pass instead of 2-pass encoding, which reduces encoding times without a significant loss in quality. Note that YouTube automatically re‐encodes all uploaded videos for optimized streaming, regardless of source codec. YouTube recommends H.264, which offers both high quality bitrates and reduced upload times.
- The new presets are:
- YouTube 2160p 4K (40 Mbps)
- YouTube 1080p HD (16 Mbps)
- YouTube 720p HD (16 Mbps)
- YouTube 480p SD Wide (8 Mbps)
- YouTube 480p SD (8 Mbps)
- 25fps XDCAMEX files were 1 frame short when smart rendering was in use. This is fixed.
- Complex video assets produced blurry image every 1 second when encoded into H.264. This is fixed.
- XAVC Intra 2K or 4K encoding without including audio failed. “Error Compiling movie. Unknown error.” This is fixed.
- Media Pending frames did not go away after an MPEG source had been indexed. This is fixed.
- Error “[..\..\src\Command_FormatChanged.cpp‐93]” appeared when a preset was deleted. This is fixed.
- Export failures, assert and error messages occurred when selecting “Match Sequence Settings” for a 120fps GoPro file. This is fixed.
- Transcoding DPX files to XAVC at UHD resolution failed. This is fixed.
- Exporting a merged clip from Premiere Pro would result in silent audio or a failed encode. This is fixed.
- Encoding a 4K clip with text or timecode overlay effects using OpenCL Mercury Playback Engine acceleration on Mac OS resulted in bad frames. This is fixed.