There’s a high correlation between great customer experience and three key elements of loyal behaviour: willingness to buy more, reluctance to switch, and likelihood to recommend. Given today’s consumers interact with brands across many different channels and devices, marketers are left with a number of challenges – which channels are most relevant to their brand, how do they manage multiple channels and how do they evaluate the success and business impact of their activities?
Check out our recent webinar with Forrester and Pippa Barron, Renault UK’s Online Development and Publishing Manager. Here they discuss best practices to increase engagement, relevancy and personalisation and put customers in the driving seat.
Read on to see how we’re working with Pippa and her team to create a unique experience for Renault’s customers:
- Understand what your customers want: Customers increasingly expect to conduct all their vehicle research online, including pricing, product, colours, and options, before they even go into a dealership. We’ve worked with Renault to integrate engaging media across its site. Adobe Scene7 displays images, shows video, and provides other content that allows visitors to explore available models and vehicle features for a better digital experience.
- Use enhanced images: By providing 360-degree views of each vehicle the customer can even see inside the car before going to the dealer.
- Offer personalised options: Using the colour-rendering option Renault customers can see swatches of all available colours and zoom in to really get a feel of what their car will look like in the colour option that they’ve chosen. This level of personalisation lets customers get a good idea of what colour car they want before they ever step into a dealership.
- Provide engaging hot spot content: Renault used Adobe Scene7 to implement engaging hot-spot content (both text and video) where specific features and functionality are described and demonstrated in detail. This enables Renault to showcase its products and to zoom in to give the customer a great experience about what the product is really like.
- Offer relevant product videos: Adobe Scene7 also enabled Renault to add four to six product videos per car showing key features and functionalities in detail. These included test drives or TV commercials that highlight the performance attributes of different models, as well as some information about the car that might move the viewer closer to a purchase decision.
- Provide up-to-date brochures and product price guides: Renault maintains a vast library of e-brochures and price lists for all its models and these are updated weekly using our technology. It also has a wide selection of supporting brochures about paint trim selections, financing options, and features like satellite navigation to provide the most up-to-date content for its customers.
- Evolve to meet customer expectations: Renault’s looking to evolve in ways that meet customer expectations in terms of mobile and desktop functionality. It has a mobile-optimised site that is compatible with all smartphones, and it will soon offer the 360-degree spin and zooming functions as well as video.
For more information on how to personalise the brand experience, please click here.