April 23, 2012
Every so often something comes along that we call a “game changer” and today – we’ve got two!
We’re excited to announce the release of the all new Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite 6.
Adobe Creative Cloud is a radical new way we are providing our industry-leading products and services. As a member, you’ll be able to access the Creative Cloud to make, share and deliver your creative work. It is centred around the powerful release of Adobe Creative Suite 6, packed with innovation across its industry-defining design, Web, video and digital imaging tools.
Creative Cloud members will get:
- Great Tools. Members can download and install all of our CS6 tools and can use them even when disconnected from the internet. Members also get access to Muse (our new HTML5 tool for designers) and Edge Preview (our new HTML5 tool for interaction designers). They also benefit from deep integration with our touch tools like Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas.
- Storage and Sharing. Members content can be automatically synchronized across of their PCs, mobile devices and the cloud. The files are accessible from anywhere, on any device and easily shared with colleagues or clients.
- Publishing Web Sites and Apps. Members are able to host up to five websites for free and will be able to create and deploy digital brochures and catalogues to the iPad and iPhone.
- Ongoing Innovation. We view the Creative Cloud as a journey and intend to update its services often. Members will be guaranteed to always have access to the most up-to-date products and services all included as part of their membership.
Adobe Creative Cloud membership for individuals is £38.11 (ex VAT) per month based on annual membership and £57.17 (ex VAT) per month based on month-to-month membership. And we’ve also got a special introductory offer of £22.23 (ex VAT) per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers too. Head over to the Creative Cloud product site for all the info you need.
Of course today, not only are we announcing the launch of the Creative Cloud, but also the release of our industry-leading creative software – Adobe Creative Suite 6 - the ultimate toolkit for design, Web and video professionals.
Creative Suite 6 is an amazing release with hundreds of new capabilities rolling up to four focus areas:
- Application Performance. The Mercury performance work we started a couple years ago has now made its way to our imaging, video and illustration tools.
- Enhanced User Interface. Our tools are increasingly enabling direct, on-canvas editing of your content.
- Efficient development for Multiple Devices. Our tools are taking a practical approach to creating responsive content, so your web sites or apps look great regardless of the device or orientation they’re viewed in.
- Adobe’s unique secret sauce. The stuff that make things previously impossible suddenly possible.
But we don’t want to just tell you about these great new releases – we want to show you! So you can join Adobe UK’s very own Eric McCashey tomorrow (Tuesday 24th) from 4PM for a webcast to take you through all the great new features available in Creative Cloud and CS6. And just in case you can’t make it, the webcast will be available as a continuous rebroadcast directly after.
There’s loads more exciting news and things to tell you about this week, so stay tuned to the blog, or head over to the @AdobeUK Twitter to keep your finger on the pulse of all our news – and let us know how you are going to use the Creative Cloud!