July 18, 2013
If you’ve got experience teaching digital media to your students using Adobe tools such as Photoshop, and you’re keen to impart your knowledge and train your colleagues to do the same, then listen up. Because we’re giving you the opportunity to participate in our free Train the Trainer online course and to earn an Adobe Education Trainer credential this summer.
This free online course launches on 21st July 2013 on the Adobe Education Exchange and runs over ten weeks until 15 September 2013 – at the end of which you’ll be qualified to train your fellow teachers or lecturers on the best way to use Adobe’s creative tools in their own lessons.
Anyone who successfully completes the course requirements will not only earn a digital Adobe Education Trainer credential, you’ll also get to enjoy a tonne of other benefits;
- Access to an exclusive Adobe Professional Development Toolkit that can be used to design and deliver customised training to schools, colleges and universities around the world
- An invitation to join an exclusive professional learning community of Adobe Education Trainers worldwide
- Inclusion of your name and contact information in an online global database of Adobe Education Trainers
- An invitation to participate in further training-for-trainers and professional learning activities designed specifically for Adobe Education Trainers
- Use of an “Adobe Education Trainer” digital credential to market your services