June 28, 2012
With less than two weeks to go until the UK’s first ever Creative Week, we’re excited to announce some of the exciting speakers and contributors we’ve got lined up for first two days.
On Monday 9th July, we’ll be taking a look at the Creative Industry as a whole, and will include a debate on how creativity can help drive the UK out of recession as well as show and tell sessions with industry experts. Taking part on Monday will be;
- Brendan Dawes a UK-based, MoMA exhibited is an artist and designer (live debate)
- Joel Gethin Lewis, co- Director of experiential design agency Hellicar & Lewis (live debate)
- Iconic British designer Wayne Hemingway (show and tell)
- Chris Thompson, Head of Business Development at Ravensbourne College (show and tell)
- Marc Lewis, pioneer of London’s new school dedicated to the art of advertising School of Communication Arts (show and tell)
- Rufus Deuchler, Sr. Worldwide Design Evangelist at Adobe Systems (product demos and tips and tricks)
On Tuesday 10th July, we’ll be focussing on the Design & Publishing industry and are delighted that the following speakers will be joining us on the day;
- Jeremy Leslie, Creative Director at magCulture and publishing industry commentator
- Publishing analyst and cultural commentator Danuta Kean
- Future Publishing’s digital Editor-in-Chief Mike Goldsmith
- Artist & Illustrator Pete Fowler (show and tell)
- Adobe Certified Expert Tony Harmer (how to session)
- Rupert Knowles, Adobe UK’s Design Product Manager (product demos and tips and tricks)
- And Rufus Deuchler, Sr. Worldwide Design Evangelist at Adobe Systems will again be joining us (product demos and tips and tricks)
For more details on the event and to sign up for updates, visit the Creative Week website at www.adobecreate.co.uk/creativeweek.
Stay tuned for more updates!