Adobe is transitioning to a global online channel administration system to track and measure MDF investment in the channel. The new system will provide the following services:
- Online submission and tracking of activity requests, claims, proof of performance and activity results
- Uploading of supporting documentation
- Status notifications for activity and claim approvals
- 24×7 system access and online support
- Review of claims including auditing of proof of cost, proof of performance and verification of adherence to guidelines
The Adobe Channel Administration Portal (ACAP) will be used for all Q2 & future marketing spend with our channel partners. We are running a training session on the new ACAP on 4th & 6th April at 2pm – full details can be found at: https://events.adobe.co.uk/cgi-bin/event.cgi?eventid=11022&country=uk
The most appropriate person within our Channel partners should attend the training session as Adobe will no longer be issuing purchase orders for marketing activities (as we have previously done).