I’m excited to announce that yesterday afternoon we launched a new show on Adobe TV focused on helping students create their personal brand and go beyond the resume by using Adobe software to package their work in engaging portfolios for PDF, the web, print, and the iPad.
This topic of a personal brand is a theme we heard from students through our ELA pilot program research at UC Berkeley and Academy of Art.
Check out the new show here: http://tv.adobe.com/show/adobe-and-your-voice/
A few highlights about these resources:
- 14 episode series with 4 sections:
- Create a personal brand (logo, business card, and poster)
- Create a PDF Portfolio
- Create a web portfolio
- Create an InDesign portfolio for output to print, PDF, and the iPad
- All episodes have sample assets to go with them so students can actually use the files to follow along with the tutorials and then create their own brand
- We have a really cool working iPad version of the final student portfolio as an example.