The Adobe School Collection offer ends at the end of February, so please make sure your customers don’t miss this great opportunity to get a massive 40% discount on Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements (PEPE).
Available through your distributor, here’s the original article:
Adobe Photoshop® Elements and Adobe Premiere® Elements
Several years ago the Adobe School Collection was hugely successful, selling in volume. After its withdrawal there was no obvious entry-level replacement for Schools to purchase.
The Adobe School Collection combines Adobe Photoshop® Elements and Adobe Premiere® Elements to provide multimedia software and teaching resources that add excitement and magic across the curriculum.
This affordable and comprehensive solution covers photo, video and sound editing, which will empower your students to express, explore and showcase their learning through audio, visual and interactive multimedia projects.
The promotion is limited to 4 months from Monday October 18 2010, to Friday 25 February 2011.
Designed for Primary & Secondary Schools
Available in classroom-ready licensing packs: 30 user license §50 user license100 user license
The all in one integrated solution!
- Organize photos and videos in one convenient place
- Upload once, tag, and view your photos and videos in central place.
- Automatically tag photos and videos with name of people in them, so you can find who you want, fast
- Quickly share clips from your digital camera directly to video sharing site
- Easily enhance photos and include them in your movies.
- Creatively combine and share photos and videos
- Enhance slideshows with professional style, using all-new movie themes, effects and transitions
- Share photos and videos together, with music, via dynamic, interactive Online Albums
Who can purchase?
The eligibility requirements are the same as the Adobe Creative Suite 5 school (K-12) site licenses
For full details of Education eligibility please visit: http://www.adobe.com/uk/education/purchasing/qualify.html
Licenses cannot be purchased and split across multiple schools or campus locations §Licenses are for institution-owned computers only
- Primary & Secondary Schools – Head Teachers, ICT Directors, ICT Co-ordinators and Network Managers
- Schools who previously purchased the Adobe School Collection v 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
- Schools who want to use photo-editing/video –editing tools across the curriculum
Channel sales & marketing assets are available online in a Connect meeting room:
Room Passcode: ChannelPartner
Partners should enter the Connect room as a “Guest”, then enter the room passcode: ChannelPartner