Create a wide range of eLearning content without programming
Create application simulations and product demos—Easily create show-me product demos in HD, interactive let-me-try application simulations, and test-me assessments. Publish projects to the web, desktops, YouTube®, and leading SCORM- and AICC-compliant LMSs. Deliver HTML5-based content to mobile devices, including iPad*.
Develop softskills and compliance training—Transform Microsoft® PowerPoint presentations into interactive eLearning content. Make courses come alive with actors, themes, and interactive elements. Include eye-catching quizzes, add branching scenarios, and publish to desktops, mobile devices, and LMSs.
Enable mLearning using HTML5—Create interactive eLearning content and publish it on mobile devices, including iPad*, using HTML5. Send scoring data to leading SCORM- and AICC-compliant LMSs and track learner progress.
Top new features of Adobe® Captivate® 6
- Roundtrip with Microsof t® PowerPoint
- High-definition (HD) screencast
- HTML5 publishing
- iPad* publishing
- Pause and resume
- Smart learning interactions
Top reasons to buy Adobe® Captivate® 6
- Roundtrip with Microsoft® PowerPoint—Import your PowerPoint 2010 slides in eLearning projects. Bring in objects, animations and multimedia, easily update the content, and keep your PowerPoint and Adobe Captivate projects in sync with the dynamically linked import option.
- High-definition (HD) screencast—Easily create high-quality product demos with the new capture-as-a-video workflow. Edit video, and add transitions, smart shapes, audio, and captions. Insert a talking head or another video in a picture-in-picture format. Publish it to YouTube with a single click**.
- HTML5 publishing—Deliver eLearning on the go. Now publish eLearning content as HTML5, and take your courses to mobile devices. Send scoring data to leading SCORM- and AICC-compliant LMSs and track learner progress.
- Integration with SCORM- and AICC-compliant LMSs—Rest assured that your scoring data will integrate smoothly with your Learning Management System (LMS). Publish your courses effortlessly to leading LMSs like Moodle, Blackboard, Plateau, Saba, and SumTotal.
- Smart learning interactions—Insert aesthetically designed interactive elements to eLearning content with just a click. Simply select from a wide range of stunning out-of-the-box interactions like Process Cycle, Glossary, Accordion, Pyramid, Animated Rollover, and more, customize the content and appearance, and you’re done.
- Actors—Tell your eLearning story more effectively using human characters. Select from a wide range of out-of-the-box actors making various gestures to give your eLearning a more personal touch. Set them against relevant backgrounds to make your scenarios look more realistic.
- Multivideo support and synchronization—Import video in a wide variety of formats (AVI, MOV, FLV, MPEG) and synchronize it with the project, slide, or set of slides.
- Audio recording and editing—Simultaneously record narration and capture screen motion, and synchronize audio with slides and timed objects. Edit audio to correct mistakes and pauses, add an external track, or attach sound effects or narration to individual objects.
- Text-to-speech—Keep learners tuned in to your content thanks to automatic voice-over functionality that turns text into high-quality speech in a few clicks. Need to change the text? Just click once to update the audio.
- Smart Shapes—Add a wide range of shapes, including circles, rectangles, triangles, callouts, arrows, lines, banners, and flowchart symbols, to your eLearning content. Customize them and convert them into buttons.