It is often very difficult to keep up-to-date with so many new announcements being made. Here’s a summary of recent Adobe announcements regarding Video and Braodcast.
IBC, the leading broadcast conference in Europe took place in Amsterdam (8-13th Sep) and we briefed a number of press on our broadcast vision and we also made a number of key announcements:
- Adobe Announces Flash Media Server 4.5 and Flash Access 3.0
- Significant new versions of our industry-leading video solutions, including Flash Media Server 4.5 and Flash Access 3.0, allowing media publishers to extend their already broad mobile reach via Flash-enabled devices, with the new ability to deliver video content to Apple’s iPad and iPhone devices, enabling them to reach the widest audience possible.
- Top British Television Network ITV Adopts Adobe Story for Scriptwriting
- ITV has selected Adobe Story, an online and offline collaborative script development tool, to manage pre-production of over 500 episodes per year of ITV’s popular programs, including Coronation Street and Emmerdale. Plus, ITV’s adoption of Adobe Story in its production workflow highlights the growing demand for the Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium script-to-screen workflow across the broadcast industry.
- Adobe Showcases Advances in Broadcast Workflows at IBC 2011 (our umbrella release and blog)
- Adobe is showcasing new video technologies and initiatives that are enabling media professionals to create, deliver, and monetise dynamic media across a myriad of platforms and devices. Includes reference to Adobe acquiring IRIDAS, the news above and how our pro video tools grew 22% year-over-year, and 45% on Mac due to large number of Final Cut customers switching to Premiere Pro.
- Our blog summarising all the news is here, all releases in the press room (hyperlinks to releases above).