I’ve come across a few interesting facts and figures which I thought worthy of sharing. They show the extent to which Adobe technology has been adopted and are useful reference points for customers to understand.
- 98% of internet enabled desktops run Flash
- 70% of web games are built using Flash
- 95% of internet enabled desktops run Flash Player 10
- 75% of all video on the web is Flash
- Over 30 million AIR downloads and growing
Adobe enterprise solutions are in use at:
- All 10 of the world’s largest publically traded companies
- 8 of the 10 global bank holding companies
- More than half of teh top global insurance companies
- 9 of the top 10 global manufacturing companies
- 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies globally
- 7 of the world’s leading national governments
To put this into perspective for education and students; Adobe technology has such broad adoption that use of these technologies to support teaching and learning is a vital skill for the future world of work.