Archive for October, 2010
Adobe announced the next generation of your favorite software.
Some New Acrobat X Features
- Automate multi-step tasks with new Actions Wizard and easily share them with coworkers and collaborators.
- PDF Portfolios using new layouts, visual themes and color palettes.
- Microsoft SharePoint integration. Check-in, check-out PDF files for reviewing and editing shared documents, using both Acrobat and the free Reader X.
- Updated User Interface to organize the most used tools in one place
New in Adobe Reader X
- Comment with Sticky Notes and Highlighter tools available to all users.
- Protected Mode to for secure experience.
See what PDF Portfolios, guided Actions, and SharePoint integration can do for you.