I keep getting questions on how to create EPUB from InDesign, so am pointing out some resources on Adobe.com on how to create EPUB eBooks using Adobe InDesign. There are quite a few resources on Adobe.com, and you can use to bring yourself quickly up-to-date, and start publishing EPUBs.
I’m adding links to a few videos and PDFs here:
- Create more compelling eBooks with InDesign CS5.5
- (video 16:11)
- Enhanced eBook Authoring (video 1:10)
- Styles mapped to tags in InDesign for improved EPUB export
- (video 05:13)
- New export options for EPUB (video 05:56)
- Creating covers and title pages for EPUB (video 05:50)
- Controlling order of content export from InDesign to EPUB without changing your layout (video 04:54)
- Using Object Export options to customize how objects and images export to EPUB ( video 05:18)
- Adding audio and video content to EPUB (video 02:46)
- Exporting to EPUB for the Apple iBookstore (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Setting object export options (PDF, 160 KB)
- Exporting documents to EPUB (PDF, 265 KB)
Let me know if it helps, or if you’re looking for specific information, I’ll try and get it for you.