Printing Guide for Creative Suite CS6, Acrobat

Learn the best ways of handling and preparing CS6 files for print with this in-depth technical reference, designed especially for printers and production artists. Whether you print from InDesignIllustrator, Photoshop, or Acrobat this guide explains all things that you need to know.

Use this guide to make sure that your creative control doesn’t end when your files leave your computer. Optimize your designs so they work with the abilities of the printing process, rather than against them. The Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Printing Guide will tell you everything you need to know to produce Adobe Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign®, and Acrobat® files that printers will love and published documents that clients will adore. Use it as a handy technical reference or as a training tool for new staff.

Click to open PDF; right-click and Save Target As to download (20MB almost)

Share, tweet, shout…help me spread the word. Let others know about it as well.

If you require the Printing Guide for CS5.5/5, see here.

Bookmark and Share

, , , ,

1. #1 by Jay on October 30, 2012 - 1:14 am

Pressed button above but just had Flash(?) timer run endlessly (am on Win7 x64, IE9)

Why not just put a regular PDF download link?

2. #2 by Vikrant on October 30, 2012 - 1:32 am

Sorry about that. Fixed the link, it should open the PDF directly now.

3. #3 by singapore on October 31, 2012 - 2:25 am

After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a
    comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.

There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thanks!

4. #4 by learning management systems on January 27, 2013 - 9:43 pm

Creative Learning system helps people to learn things in an appealing way, this system should be flourished

5. #5 by Cyndie on January 31, 2013 - 9:09 pm

I just got a computer with windows 8 on it and opened a pdf file in adobe and I cannot figure out how to make it print. Help please. I cant find a print button or anything that says file anyplace

6. #6 by icecap.us on February 18, 2013 - 3:11 am

If some one needs to be updated with newest technologies
    after that he must be pay a visit this website
    and be up to date daily.

7. #7 by Shirley on June 6, 2013 - 1:39 pm

I keep getting an error message when I try to open Adobe Photoshop. The error is:
    150:30 Can you please help.
    Thanks

8. #9 by Shirley on June 6, 2013 - 1:40 pm

I had question #7…please email me at sgriffin@juno.com

Thanks!

9. #10 by Teresa on May 22, 2014 - 6:43 am

Hello, I’ve been using Elements 8 for a few years on my Windows Vista version laptop. No problems. I know my pc is old, 6 yrs. Now suddenly I can’t use Elements and get an error mssg that asks me to restart my pc, which changes nothing and says to contact my IT professional – I’m it. It’s a personal computer. I have no one to call and can’t afford that. What is happening? How do I fix this without a new computer or version of Elements, which won’t work on my old trusty pc? the mssg ends with “Error 150:30″ if that helps. I would uninstall and reinstall, but when I tried to do that it told me I have to deactivate the code, which I can’t do, because I can’t open it! Did I say HELP?! Please, help!!

10. #12 by lorenwolf on September 5, 2014 - 9:14 am

When I try to download the document Creative 6 Printing Guide al I get is the cover page . Why is this not a regular download and how can I obtain this document for a class I am taking?

• #13 by Vikrant on October 9, 2014 - 3:26 pm

Try now. It should open the PDF.

(will not be published)