Record, edit, and create audio files with Adobe Audition’s comprehensive set of waveform, spectral display, and multitrack tools. This powerful sound editing program is designed to accelerate audio production workflows while maintaining the highest standards for sound quality. The newest version, Adobe Audition CC is now available.
Install Audition CC
- Go to http://creative.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID
- Click Download Center in the top bar
- Click Download icon next to the Audition icon
- On the Audition product page, click Download. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
What’s New in Audition CC
This version of Audition is power packed! Some of the new features are:
- Sound Remover effect to remove unwanted audio sources from a recoerding
- Click/Pop Eliminator effect to remove microphone pops, clicks, light hiss, and crackles.
- Generate white, pink, gray and brown noise
- Scientific Filter effect
- Stereo Expander effect
- TC Electornic Loudness Radar meter
- Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects
- Preview Editor to see in real-time what the modified audio looks like
- Frequency Band Splitter
- Phase Analysis
- Smart Track Colors
- Upload to SoundCloud
- …and many more… (This list is becoming too long)
For the complete list and details, see What’s new in Audition CC
Not a Creative Cloud Member yet?
Sign up for a free account and try any of the new CC desktop apps for 30 days, as well as a selection of services.