The latest refresh to Creative Cloud is now available! You can read the announcement on the Creative Cloud blog.
With this release, Creative Cloud becomes even better. Several app and services have significant updates, loads for features to make your creative endeavors faster and more efficient.
There are significant updates to the Creative Cloud.
- A gazillion new features in your favorite apps, such as Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and many many more
- A new intuitive Creative Cloud app for your desktop
- To install apps and manage updates without leaving your desktop
- Connect and keep up with your creative network on Behance
- Share your work on Behance from within apps, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
- A redesigned, more intuitive, Download Center on http://creative.adobe.com
- Sync Colors with Kuler app
- Sync settings and app preferences across multiple computers via the Creative Cloud
To read all about these and other information, see What’s new in Creative Cloud.
If you’re already a Creative Cloud customer, get started and download the latest apps and start creating! We’ve made it a little simpler for you. Your existing Adobe Application Manager will auto-update to the new Creative Cloud app for your desktop. Once the update is complete, you can download and update your apps.
If you’re impatient enough to not wait for the auto-update and want the new app at once, head over to the Download Center, and install the Creative Cloud app.
In case you need help, see Creative Cloud Help.
Not a Creative Cloud member yet?
And wonder what all the fuss is about. Don’t worry, head over to https://creative.adobe.com/plans/ and join as a free member. You can download and use the apps for a free trial period of 30 days.