Posts Tagged extract images
Acrobat X provides built in functionality to extract images from a PDF. There are many times when you would want to extract images from a PDF. For example, if you’re a clutz like me, you could have deleted all the image source files.
- Open the PDF in Acrobat X.
- Choose Tools > Document Processing > Export All Images
- Enter a file name, location, and click Save.
For more information see the help topic.
NOTE: If you can’t see the Document Processing panel, in the tools pane, chances are that:
- You’re trying this in Adobe Reader X. This functionality is not available in Reader X.
- The panel is hidden. Click the panel fly-out menu indicated by the arrow.