Posts Tagged illustrator cc
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics, illustration, and art software. A brand new version of Illustrator CC is available now. It’s faster, better, part of Adobe Creative Cloud, and loaded to the brim with new awesome features!
To install Illustrator CC
- Go to http://creative.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID.
- Click Download Center in the top navigation bar.
- Click Download icon next to the Illustrator icon.
- On the Illustrator product page, click Download. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
What’s new in Illustrator CC
Illustrator CC comes with several enhancements and new features.
- Create and use image-based brushes
- Special Touch-enabled tools: Touch Type tool, OS gestures etc
- Automatic corner generation for paths
- Place multiple files at a time
- Sync Colors via Creative Cloud and Kuler
- Support for Indic fonts
- Package file for production
- …and some more…
For more information, see What’s new in Illustrator CC.
Learn Illustrator CC (Adobe TV videos)