Posts Tagged measurements
A printable ruler that you can use to make measurements.
- Print on a desktop printer
- 6 inch, so that you can use commonly available A4 and Letter size paper.
- Measure in Inches, Decimal Inches, Points, Picas, and mm.
- Print on Paper or Transparency
- Simple to Print, Cut, Fold
- Print on paper, and fold
- Print on a transparency or acetate, cut, and add the panels to a ring
The PDF is editable in Illustrator, so feel free to download and edit.
In the current design, one more measurement can be added. Or perhaps some handy formulae. Let me know what you think most folks will find useful.