Posts Tagged upgrade
Adobe Creative Cloud is a simple monthly membership gives you the entire collection of the latest applications, tools, and more. Print, Imaging, Web? You can do it all. Plus, Creative Cloud members automatically get access to new products and exclusive updates as soon as they’re released. And, with cloud storage and the ability to sync to any device, your files are always right where you need them. Creative Cloud is available for individuals or teams.
All said and done: if you feel that Adobe Creative Cloud offers your business a compelling value proposition, and you already have an existing perpetual licence to Creative Suite, Adobe offers an easy upgrade path. And some special pricing.
Upgrade to Creative Cloud
To avail of the special upgrade price for Creative Cloud, you must have a registered copy of Creative Suite.
- If you haven’t registered your copy yet, open any CS application and choose Help > Register.
Switch to the Cloud
Switching to the Adobe Creative Cloud is easy. You can do it online, and you should be up an running fairly quickly.
- Visit the Switch to the Cloud page and review the current offer.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID to see if you qualify for the upgrade. You need sign in with the same Adobe ID that you used to register your existing product.
- Continue with the on-screen wizard, and complete joining the Creative Cloud.
After you’ve joined the Creative Cloud, you can continue over to http://creative.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID.
If you’ve upgraded from CS3 or later, you can download the Apps from the Creative Cloud website. See an earlier blog post: How to download my Creative Cloud applications?
If you already have a CS6 Apps installed, you do not need you re-download them. You can convert a trial or a licensed version to a Creative Cloud version.
- Deactivate the product by choosing Help > Deactivate in any CS6 app.
- Launch the product again. It will now launch in trial mode.
- Click the License this Software button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and Sign in with your Adobe ID.
For more information, see Convert CS6 Trials to Creative Cloud, for detailed instructions and complete screenshots.
Remember to choose Help > Update and download new features that are exclusively for Creative Cloud members.