Our team has been committed to making web standards as accessible as possible to web developers. We organized the first Test the Web Forward event (there is one in Sydney on Feb 8-9, do register if you can participate!) & we will be hosting the second W3Conf on 21-22 February 2013 at The Regency Center, SF.
If you have been working on web products & are wanting to talk to experts on the cutting-edge of web technologies, W3Conf would be the conference for you. The conference features speakers with vast knowledge on creating products on the web or art based on web technologies, including:
- Joshua Davis – creator of acclaimed digital artworks – with his talk Beyond Play: the Art of Creative Coding.
- Eric Meyer – creator of CSS Reset, & author of CSS: The definitive guide – with his talk The Era of Intentional Layout.
- Lea Verou – creator of Dabblet, Prefixfree – with her talk on More CSS Secrets:Another 10 things you may not know about CSS.
- Ariya Hridayat – creator of PhantomJS, Esprima – with his talk on Fluid User Interface with Hardware Acceleration.
- Nicolas Gallagher – creator of normalize.css, maintainer of HTML5 Boilerplate – with his talk on Questioning Best Practices.
- Leonie Watson – Accessibility Consultant & core contributor to many W3C Specifications – with her talk on Design like you give a damn: Practical Accessibility for Web Professionals.
- Alexis Deveria – creator & maintainer of caniuse.com – with his talk on Yes, you can: The top web features from caniuse.com that you can use today.
- Kit Cambridge – core team member of BestieJS & FuseJS - with his talk on ECMAScript Next: The Subtleties of ES 6.
and many more!
You can get $100 off the early-bird price of $300 by using the code adobe (note it is all lowercase!) when you register for W3Conf
Processing.js Workshop with Joshua Davis
Wait, there is more! Adobe SF will be hosting an all-day workshop with Joshua Davis on 23 February on using processing.js & SVG to create art! You can register for the workshop here
I hope to see many of you there!