Here’s a training material (Traditional Chinese) for Flash Media Server 3.
I hosted this training in Apr 22, 2008 talking about brief (what are flash, flash video, streaming, product versions), Installation of Flash Media Server (FMS) & Flash Media Encoder (FME), Simple development by Flash CS3, Dreamweaver CS3, Device Central CS3, Some reference cases (NetConnection, Playlist with XML, Origin & Edge).
For sample_01, you need to provide a FLV file named as see.flv into the project folder.
For sample_04, the original source is come from Lee Brimelow’s XML video playlist tutorial
(1) Go to Adobe.com and update the latest Flash Player (i.e. 9.0.115).
With this version, we can stream any H.264 file (e.g. mov, mp4, etc.) without converting to FLV.
(2) Download the Flash Media Server 3 and Flash Media Encoder 2.5 from Adobe.com
– Without serial number, FMS becomes developer version
(= full functionary of Interactive server + limited to 10 connections)
– FME is free download.
(3) Flash Lite 3 Update for Device Central CS3
– Now Flash Lite 3 can support video streaming by Flash Media Server 3
(1) Beginner’s guide to installing Flash Media Server 3 (TC)
Beginner’s guide to installing Flash Media Server 3 (EN)
(2) Beginner’s guide to streaming video with Flash Media Server 3 (TC)
Beginner’s guide to streaming video with Flash Media Server 3 (EN)
(3) Datasheet of FMS Interactive Server 3 (TC)
(4) Datasheet of FMS Streaming Server 3 (TC)
(5) Datasheet of Flash Lite 3 (TC)